Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Life in Song...

My friend Beth @ Somethin' to Talk About tagged me to play this game. It looks like fun, so here I go...

Here are the rules:

1. Choose ONE singer/band.
2. Answer all the questions below using song titles by that artist.

The artist I choose is Taylor Swift. (I know, I know.... you're thinking I'm way too old to like Taylor Swift. And you're probably right. But too bad. I like her anyway.)



1. Are you male or female? Honey Baby

2. Describe yourself: Live For The Little Things

3. How do you feel about yourself? Phenomenal

4. Describe where you currently live: The Outside

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Brand New World

6. Your best friend is: A Perfectly Good Heart

7. Your favorite color is: Dark Blue Tennessee

8. You know that: Someone Loves You

9. What's the weather like? Come In With The Rain

10. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? This is Really Happening

11. What is life to you? Too Beautiful

12. What is the best advice you have to give? Should've Said No

13. If you could change your name what would it be? Angelina

I tag...

Alicia @ It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy

Amy @ The Hickman's

Avie @ The Hardin Family

Sam @ Travel With Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment