Monday, August 3, 2009

A Day At The Lake With The Girls...

Sweet, sweet Haley invited us girlies out to her family's lake house this weekend. It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy our last day of summer...because today it was back to work for all us teachers.


Jennifer and I enjoying the water.
The weather was beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Ashley, Mary and Jennifer as we were getting ready to go out on the boat.

Ashley and Haley enjoying the sun.
Haley was a crazy driver and we had a blast tubing! There were a couple times I thought I was going to go flying out. So much fun!

Now it's back to work for us. I can't believe the summer is over, but it sure was fun while it lasted!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous...but not really because I'm scared of the lake. I'm just jealous of the girl's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog! Cuuuuute!

    And I am so jealous of your weekend. And even more jealous that you get to go to work. ;-) Rough day with the kids makes me think that I may just want to do the same! ;-)

    ReplyDelete