Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just For Fun...

I saw this on Running Just as Fast as I Can:

For Fun...

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Kobe (Japanese...mmmmm)

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Strawberries

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese only

What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry Jelly

How many televisions are in your house?
3

What color cell phone do you have?
Black and silver

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes... this past year was full of surgeries!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Elyse

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, thank goodness!

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Aubrey

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Probably not, but Ryan would do it in a heartbeat

Last run-in with a cop?
Someone broke into our Jeep and the officer came to take a report

Last person you talked to?
Payton

Last person you hugged?
Ryan

Favorite Season?
Spring and Summer

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
May

First place you went this morning?
The kitchen to answer the phone that kept ringing and ringing and ringing.

What's the last movie you saw?
The Hangover (too funny for words!!)

Do you smile often?
Yes

Do you always answer your phone?
Usually, unless I'm right in the middle of something (or trying to sleep)

It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?
I don't normally get text messages at that hour :)

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I wouldn't. I love blue eyes

What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
Regular Dr. Pepper...why mess with the best?

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Many and they all died quickly

Favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bells

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Spa day, clothes, time with my family

Can you do push ups?
Yes, but I choose not to.

Can you do a chin up?
Maybe one or two before passing out and dying.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

Do you have any saved texts?
Whatever is on my phone - don't take the time to remove them.

Ever been in a car wreck?
One little fender-bender when I was 16 (my fault!)

Do you have an accent?
Probably...I am from the South!

What is the last song to make you cry?
Wind Beneath My Wings

Plans tonight?
Running, then Bunco at Tamara's house

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Payton's school supplies
Pizza
A New Necklace and Ring

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

Current worry?
Starting to worry about getting my classroom ready. It's time to get going!!

Current hate right now?
Can't think of anything. Life is good and I am lucky!

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes

How did you bring in the New Year?
In bed, fast asleep next to my hubby

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Why does that phone keep ringing???

Now you know a few more things about me, so post this on your blog and I will know more about you.

1 comment:

  1. cute! i'm so glad we've gotten to know eachother better...lol....

    ReplyDelete