Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up...

Whew! We had another busy weekend!

A BIG chunk of our time was spent working on our ongoing project...putting in wood floors. We finally have one hallway and the office finished! Can I get a WOOHOO? *WOOHOO* Still have the living room and another hallway to go. It's a long, slow project, but we are getting there. I absolutely love the way our new floors look. Ryan is doing such an amazing job! He's one talented guy. I will post some pictures once we get everything done and our house reorganized. Right now it is a disaster area!

Friday afternoon we took Elyse over to a friend's house to go swimming. She had a great time playing with the other kids. She really liked the waterfall that went into the pool and spent most of her time hanging around that. The heatwave continued this weekend so we did spend a lot of time inside... Here's Elly trying to cool off with a Popsicle. Yum!

On Saturday morning I went to pick Payton up from Camp War Eagle. He had so much fun this past week. His favorite activity was going tubing on the lake. He got to do a ton of cool stuff and his only complaint was that it was HOT! and the mattresses were too thin. Ha! Here he is at closing ceremonies with his bud.
Saturday night I went with Haley and Ashley to see The Hangover. It was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. It was HILARIOUS!!!!!
Sunday Nana came into town from Denver so we spent the day hanging out with her. Elyse was a little shy at first but quickly warmed up, and was very sad when we had to said good-bye for the night.
I also managed to finish reading My Sister's Keeper. It was SO good and had a pretty shocking ending. I definitely recommend reading it if you haven't already! I'm looking forward to going to see the movie Tuesday night with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment