Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Friends and Margaritas...

This weekend I had a great time hanging out with some of my very best friends. First, on Friday I went out to eat with Ashley and Jennifer...my girls from work. We sat for hours just talking and catching up on things. I laughed so hard that night! I am so lucky to work with such an awesome team. They make me look forward to going to work everyday! Then yesterday I went out with Sara, Tamara, Becky, Jennie, and Mallory...my girls from school. We had a blast eating and drinking at Jose's. It's hard to get us all together at the same time so it was great to have the whole gang together (except Roxana...we love you and will see you soon!)...


Sara, Becky and Christy at Lit

They sang Happy Birthday to me and Tamara at Jose's.

The whole group: Jennie, Tamara, Christy, Mallory, Sara, Becky.



Jennie, Tamara, and me

Mallory, Sara, and Becky
I really do LOVE my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment