Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Lovely Day...


Since I am still without camera I don't have any pictures to show, but I wanted to share my day with you anyways...

This morning Payton finally woke up feeling better. Yay! He stayed home and rested while Ryan went to the Jones Center to practice rolling in his kayak, and Elly and I went to Target to do some shopping. We mostly just picked up odds and ends, but I did find a few Christmas gifts as well.


This afternoon Payton's basketball team had two games. And, boy, let me tell you! These kids finally have some chemistry! They are learning to play with each other. Knowing when to expect passes. Knowing where the other player is moving to on the court. They looked good out there! They won both games, which brings their record to 3-3. They are improving so quickly and I'm excited to see these boys play. Go Holt!


Payton headed off to a friend's birthday party and Ryan, Elyse and I went to the mall to make an exchange. Then we went to my favorite, favorite restaurant in the world...Kobe's! Delicious! It was so yummy and even Elyse was chowing down.


I just love simple days when I get to spend lots of time with my family. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such amazing, perfectly perfect children! I'm just soaking up every second and enjoying my time because I know they are growing up way too quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment