Friday, October 30, 2009

Randomness...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Single mother of a 2 year old. Working as a secretary in the Labor and Delivery Unit of our local hospital. Going to school full time to earn my accounting degree.

That pretty much summed up my life. No time to do anything more than that...

What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
  1. Cuddle and Snuggle with my sweet, sweet kids.
  2. Finish lesson plans for next week.
  3. Buy more Halloween candy, cause I ate all we had.
  4. Eat more candy corn.
  5. Watch some reality tv.
Snacks you enjoy?
  1. Candy corn
  2. Trail mix
  3. Popcorn
  4. Dr. Pepper
5 places you have lived?
  1. Cheyenne, Wyoming (for the first 6 months of my life)
  2. Fayetteville, Arkansas (6 months old - present)
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...

5 things you would do if you were a billionnaire?
  1. Share with my family.
  2. Pay off debt.
  3. Buy a house with LOTS of land for the kids to run around and play on...and a pool too.
  4. Go on lots of amazing vacations with my family and friends.
  5. Donate $ so Elyse's preschool could build their new facility. And of course to other worthy causes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment