Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 Must Reads...

I recently just finished two amazing books that I can not stop raving about...

The Hunger Games: Absolutely incredible. Can. Not. Wait. to get my hands on the second in this awesome series (Catching Fire). Usually I'm not really into science fiction, but this one was an exception. Kinda reminded me of Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. Loved that book too and just could not put it down!
The Help: Sooo. Sooo. Good. Amazing story line. Strong characters.
I hate to give away too much information about books (I'm afraid if I start blabbing about either of these, I won't be able to stop). But I definitely recommend reading both! I just LOVE when I'm right in the middle of a good book and can't put it down. But I hate once it's over, because I don't want to be done with it!!

1 comment:

  1. I got to agree with you The Hunger Games IS amazing

    ReplyDelete