Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's Been Cookin'...

I am totally on a cooking kick! I'm trying out new recipes and really enjoying my time in the kitchen. It doesn't hurt that Little Miss Elyse is absolutely the best helper in the world! We've had a lot of fun working in the kitchen together lately. This week I've made a couple new recipes...

1. Chicken Parmigiana from the Pioneer Woman. Yum!

{via Pioneer Woman}

2. Crawfish Corn Chowder. This is a recipe that I got from my friend Jennifer. It is heavenly! Not very healthy, but heavenly!


3. Snickerdoodles. This is my favorite kind of cookie but I hardly ever eat them. When I saw this recipe on This, That & My Blog I had to give it a try. And boy am I glad I did because they are sooo good!

I am seriously. seriously. seriously. going to have to start running more because cooking = eating. And that is definitely becoming a problem for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment