Monday, January 17, 2011

Procrastination...

National Boards is consuming my life. I'm trying everything I can to put it off.
Cleaning the toilets.
Scrubbing the floors.
Organizing closets.
Exercising (which I really need to do more of, by the way).
Anything.
I'm running out of ideas.
Pretty soon, I'm just going to have to buckle down and get these papers written.

Although this is by far the most challenging thing I've ever done - makes getting your masters degree in one year while working and raising a young child on your own look easy - it's definitely worth it.

I have learned so much already and feel like my teaching has improved. I really am thankful for this experience (no matter how much I complain about it.) But... I think if I don't pass in the first year, I may just go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment