Monday, November 30, 2009

I Heart My Girls...

One of my BFs, Roxana May, was in town visiting from Baltimore this week, so we all got together to visit and hang out. We ate lunch at Pesto Cafe (Yum!) and then went back to Rachael's to visit.

Elyse and Kynzie played in Kaitlyn's room while the mama's talked. She had a good time taking care of the baby doll.

My sweet girl at the restaurant.

Me, Rachael, Tamara, Roxana and Becky


Becky, Roxana, Me and Rachael

Roxy, Tamara and me

Becky, Roxana, and Tamara

Jennie and Becky

Becky, Roxana and Rachael
I am so, so blessed to have such a wonderful group of girlfriends. We've been close ever since junior high school (and even elementary for many of us). Through the good times, the bad times, the in between times, the laughter, the tears... it's nice to know that you have a group of friends who is always there to support you.

I Heart You Ladies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment